SOLD BY PAUL SMITH
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoy a peaceful and serene bush outlook from your spacious townhouse in prestigious Simpsons Road. Superbly located just a few minutes' from the golden sands and sparkling blue ocean waters of Palm Beach, Currumbin and Burleigh.
This highly sought-after end townhouse features upgrades including new carpets, kitchen appliances, window furnishings, paint and more, there's nothing to spend here. Overlooking a nature reserve inhabited by wallabies and koalas, this is a truly peaceful environment to relax in.
Clearwood is a quiet family friendly complex with a resort style pool and BBQ area. The Pines Shopping Centre is just a few minutes away as are great schools, golf courses and beaches. It's an excellent location, that's why there's $million plus homes in the street!
- Perfect for first home buyers, investors or downsizers
- Feel the serenity of the bush over two spacious levels
- Sought after end townhouse with loads of natural light
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- NEW carpets, paint, kitchen appliances/ dishwasher,toilets etc etc
- Single garage with internal access, room for a second car opposite
- Resort Style Sparkling pool and covered BBQ area
- 5 minutes to great Schools,the M1, the beach and Shopping Centres
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
- Currently rented $420 per week, Body corporate $76.45 per week
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.