Beautiful Acreage Town Water
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
We have just listed 1.74 ha, almost (4.3 acres) sensational property backing onto Tallebudgera Creek with a road frontage of approx 108.4 Metres in Tallebudgera Valley.
First time offered to the market since the solid brick and colorbond roof, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage home was built in 1984.
The home features
• 3 large bedrooms with 2 built-in robes
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Brick and timber Kitchen
• Spacious lounge and dining areas
• Spacious laundry
• Double lock up remote garage
• Huge shed and chicken pen
• Private pond with ducks on Tallebudgera Creek
• Perfect for horses with plenty of flat land
• Fenced horse stables and paddocks
• Room to accommodate a dressage area
• Live the country dream by making your own mark on this fantastic usable acreage
- Close to major shopping, public transport, golf courses, sporting facilities and beaches
- Quality schools located a short drive away
- Kings Christian College
- Hillcrest Christian College
- Clover Hill State School
- Somerset College
- All Saints Anglican School
Only minutes to major shopping centres such as Burleigh Heads Stockland's and Robina Town Centre, Varsity Lakes train station and some of the best and cleanest beaches in Queensland, local shops, restaurants, schools, M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Palm Beach and Burleigh Heads CBD.
This land has the opportunity to have an amazing quality lifestyle!
Contact the exclusive agent Mark Jensen 0410 439 950 today, as this hot property is in a sensational location.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.