Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Position In Clearwood
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Occupying a prime elevated position with privacy and views this renovated townhouse is set in the highly sought after and prestigious Simpsons Road. The open plan kitchen living and dining areas lead to a covered balcony with a relaxing elevated outlook, there's even a covered deck area out the back. With new tiles, carpets, paint, cool air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, it's all been done and ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This is a quiet family friendly complex just a few minutes' drive from the expansive golden sands of Palm Beach, Currumbin and Burleigh Heads. Kick back and enjoy the resort style pool and bbq area in the complex. The Pines Shopping Centre is just a few minutes away as are great schools, golf courses, beaches. It's an excellent location, that's why there's million dollar plus homes in the street! You'll need to be quick for this.
- Perfect Prime Position in the complex
- Ideal for the astute investor or downsizing
- New tiles/carpet paint, ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Views and privacy in immaculate condition
- Room in front of the garage for a second car
- Loads of storage, separate laundry
- Resort Style Sparkling pool and BBQ area
- 5 minutes to schools, the beach and The Pines Shopping Centre
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
- Body Corporate - $76.45 per week
- Rental potential approx $450 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.